Release Notes - May 2019
- Users can now search by "job id" in the keyword search
- Filter lists are all sorted alphabetically
- "-- Clear Search --" option has been moved to the top of the selection list for "Category"
- New pop-up window helps job seekers select which ATS to login with (Employers can set a descriptive name for each ATS within the Admin Panel
- New popup window appears the first time a job seeker clicks "apply" to inform them when the employer is using multiple Applicant Tracking Systems.
- color codes for "work type" labels are now customizable to match the employer's branding
- multi-language available (translations include French, English)
- bug - "Apply" button shows correct cursor (pointer) when hovering
- various layout improvements
- category tiles now appear in alphabetical order on the landing page
- Admin Panel - Basic Talent Insights added
- Admin Panel - the configuration is now controlled within the admin portal
- Admin Panel - insights panel displaying "job views", "apply clicks", "total jobs" and "conversion rates"
- Admin Panel - enabled multi language (translations for French, English)
- BETA - testing components for JobMatcherAI - pre-application survey
- BETA - A/B testing feature for JobMatcher Job Summaries
- improved processing of job description formatting from ATS - better lists and removal of nested formatting